Friday, July 1, 2011

Kuenden Tshering Dolkar, crazy Uncle waiting to see you.


Let me describe myself as crazy uncle for you. Your Dad and Mom welcomed you to this world. ‘Am your crazy uncle Jam knew that you gonna come to this world with big smiles on your face, but it’s sad on uncle's part that missed an opportunity to see you at this time. Impossibilities of possibilities, I will make some day to visit your watch you growing into beautiful lady of your Dad and Mom.

Your most passionate Dad welcome you to this world with lots love and sacrifices,  similar to that your mom is kind  and humble lady who deserves to have daughter like you. Today, I am seeing you as cute baby and I would definitely make a point to see this post by you when you turn to be a beautiful lady and niece of crazy uncle Jam.

You are only 3 weeks as of now and we can see there is great sign of maturity. We will enjoy the beauty of your growing. People already started coming for baby shower "wak tsa goth pay ga”. May all of their prayers come true and I join with them to make my prayer that may you turn to be a beautiful lady of the family and be the centre of attraction.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thax,.....n i just loved it....

jamyang said...

it's my pleasure